-->
logo

An essay on "a horrible dream" - 500 words


Horibble dream
Image Source - Google | by Dreams

Last night was different. The early days were dark, and the sky was colder than before. I saw a crack in the window. The trees are shaking. It seems that the wind is blowing through the trees. At the same time, several dogs are barking to have no food for a few days. I took a picture of my family and took it to class. The image reminded me of my family and some of my friends when I looked at the picture. I don't know how fast time is. When I returned to my bed, all my roommates fell asleep. I saw the clock, and it was 11.30. I also went outside and looked around our school. I can see many bright stars in the sky. They seemed to be moving, but suddenly I warned them that the cold air would return to my room. I tried to sleep but failed, I heard the birds chirping, I covered my head with a pillow, I slept very deeply, I had a strange dream, I did not want it to happen.

My father told me that he was sick on the phone in my dream. I was very nervous, so I ran to him as fast as possible, but it was as difficult as climbing a rocky mountain. It is difficult to contact him. I finally got there, but my dad died. The house was empty, so I called my father three times, but he didn't answer. Then I realized that he had left me alone. Like thick clouds in front of me, I could see nothing. Sometimes I saw nuns, but they did not tell me. My eyes are full of tears. I cried a lot. Tears welled up in my eyes.

I felt like I will never see him again. This painfull thought awakens me. My pillow was wet with tears. I looked at the watch. I was 30 years old, I did not want to get out of bed, so I fell asleep again. There I saw a dream. I was silent, but my heart was still beating fast. I'd love to call my family, so I'd love to fall soon; I'd love to know him. I called him after two minutes . I am so happy to hear his soft voice. My pain has been healed.

Private News Last month, I had a terrible dream. I do not remember what I did when I woke up, but that is not a bad thing at all. Because, after my dream, I was terrified of the dark. . I turned on the lights to read the books because I was afraid of falling asleep. My dream is still going on, and I don't know what to do.

The following day, when I woke up, I shouted, "mom!" mom! "I had a terrible dream; it's not really a dream, but a nightmare. I do not remember, but I remember enough to scare me. Any reason. His back as anger pierces my ball to his forehead.


Tags

advertisement centil

This blog is created for your interest and in our interest as well as a website and social media sharing info Interest and Other Entertainment.